Kemper Folder Structure ?

• I'm going to assume there is no difference in the app from Mac OS to Windows but sometimes there are (like Microsoft office has less features in Mac OS).

Anyways, I've seen multiple times on the forum people talking about adding a ___ folder to their profiler. I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this. I purchased the official Benson profiles and I'd like to drag them into my profiler in a "Benson" folder.

In my local library I can do this, but I can't seem to create / edit any of the folder structure in my actual rig. Is this possible ???

Ideally I'd like to be able to sort by folder instead of on my profiler head sorting by amp or author, sorting through a few hundred items.

• I spend more time in the studio than gigging these days, but I've developed a workflow that accommodates both. When I'm playing in the control room by the computer, I do most of my browsing via RM since, as you've observed, it's easy to set up intuitive file folders.

I find browsing on the head itself to be very tedious (I believe there are enhancements in the next OS that will help) and try to avoid it as much as possible. Instead, I do all my organizational work in RM and then use performances to organize things so that they're easier to deal with when I don't have a computer. I've got the remote, which works particularly well using the performance approach.

I also keep the bare minimum on the head itself. I do all of my experimenting with RM, so the final choices are the only things that live on the head.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10