{Mattfig}. Name your price at www.mattfig.com now PLUS FREE 60 Profiles

• Yes, you read that correctly. My work in profiling has been extensive and has been well received by the few members of the community who have taken a chance with http://www.mattfig.com

Here is my offer, take a look at the site, tell me what is interesting to you and what you are willing to pay. I will send to you and ask that you review it in this thread. I do not advertise and make very little money from profiling, my site is kinda dying and this is my last shot.

If you are a previous customer, firstly - THANK YOU. Secondly, please share your experience on this thread if you would be so kind.

Thanks much, let the games begin!

Mattfig

PS. I love to talk shop, if you have been looking for a tone and haven't found it- let's talk. I bet I have it!

• I have a few of Mattfig profiles and just to name a few:

The free rigs

67 Bandmaster

superclean

Dime

Vishnu

I love all of the ones I’ve purchased so far and they are defo worth a shout. It’s a personal thing but IMHO I think we should as a community support any profiler commercial or otherwise. It has to be to our benefit in the long run ? And compared to buying the actual amp it’s a snip.

Mattfig If you can get this tone from Ford Thurston I’d love to purchase some more:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Apparently he was using (according to pappastache102(YouTube channel)) amp divide by13 BTR23, DOD carcosa fuzz, Digitech Polaris reverb. Oh and Fords fingers...

Edited once, last by Deej09 ().

• Well check it out over the weekend! Thanks

• I never thought I would love the AC30 amp until I purchased Matt's Acey30 profiles and boy was I surprised. Apart from the fantastic tones out of the box, you get a wide variety to choose from. Everything from low gain right up to blistering face melting gain. I am more than happy with this profile pack and I am glad it exists. There's not a day that goes by that I don't play the Acey30+ AL profile when I power up the Kemper. That profile alone is pure magic. Add a touch of treble boost and you are in heaven. I seldom give praise like this but for that pack alone it's warranted. I hope Matt sticks around for a long while and that others get to experience that crunchy sparkling love from their profilers like I have...

Thanks Matt...

• Thanks so much guys.

I am gonna up my game a bit here. I am sending CelticGibson and BB2019 a free pack featuring one profile from almost every profile pack I have ever made. PLEASE come back and review fellers! Thank you, know you are greatly appreciated!

Anyone willing to review this free pack, hit me up and let me know where to send it! :)

• Thanks so much guys.

I am gonna up my game a bit here. I am sending CelticGibson and BB2019 a free pack featuring one profile from almost every profile pack I have ever made. PLEASE come back and review fellers! Thank you, know you are greatly appreciated!

Anyone willing to review this free pack, hit me up and let me know where to send it! :)

making some coffee, about top start having fun checking out your profiles. once again, you rock. thank you!

• So, just had a run through with the freebies ( and thank you very much for you generosity).

LOTS of variety in amps, tones, gain, etc.

My personal picks (with my tele) are:

Loneclean Clean Warm

Selma

Deluxe Pusheed

Motor City Maggie

Ampig X

Orange Graphic

Randy HG Lead

Mamba Lead - this is a great lead/solo tone, stored it right away

Angel (ha! more like Demonic)

Is the Mamba Lead profile from the SalvadoX99 Pack? If not, which pack is it in?

Thanks Mattfig!

Be Thankful.

• Hiya....First off, thanks for. downloading and taking the time to come back to review...

I should have mentioned this, but most of those profile packs have been discontinued....I will get you the Mamba pack from retirement...

Orange Graphic is my favorite personally....

You rock sir, thanks!

• Owh no! Sorry to hear about the site. I buy a couple of profile packs a month, mostly from BHP, Tone Junkie, and most recently Deadlight and those priced at $10–$14 dollars are so much more attractive to the impulse buyer like myself :) Deadlight currently have a great deal of 5 packs for €30, I’ve bought that deal twice this month alone ? would you consider a promo like that to pick things back up?

Your Mr. Boga profile has been on my profiler since day 1, it’s one of my go to metal tones - it’s absolutely killer! Between that, Big Hairy’s Henning Bottle Rocket & Deadlights Mark V, most of my metal tones are covered. That said...

Do you have anything that’ll get close to the ‘tallica tones around the Master of Puppets era?

I’m interested in the BE100, the JJ Pack and the Deth pack, and whatever you might suggest for that ‘tallica sound..

• Back with a review of the 'Deth Pack'.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not many words are needed for this pack. Looking for Rust In Peace Tones? Holy Wars? Tornado of Souls? Then stop wasting time and GET THIS PACK!!

We have Top Jimi to thank for perfect VH1 tones. Now we have Matt to thank for perfect Rust tones.

Bravo Matt, bravo!