Uberschall

• Just bought kemper and I’m after the best Bogner Uberschall profile. I’ve had a look on rig manager and there’s some good profiles but i think there’s better.id like to buy some profiles but not sure which is the best.sinmix is my top of list but are there better and what are you guys using. Go. Many thanks

• Maybe not directly related to that particular amp profile, but i've found Sinmix profiles to sound pretty terrible.

I suppose it depends what your'e after, but my Kemper was 2nd hand and the lad who had it before me loaded a load of Sinmix profiles onto it, and i couldn't find any that i liked. But i'm not a fan of mega high gain stuff. I've also used a Peavey 6505 for 12+ years so I know what a high gain amp should sound like and the Sinmix stuff wasn't very pleasing to the ear.

I've found Michael Britt profiles to sound really good through my rig (powered Kemper into either a Marshall JCM800 4x12 or Zilla Super Fatboy 2x12) for medium to high gain profiles.

Its all obviously very personal preference. I'd recommend trying some of the free download packs from the bigger profile companies e.g. sinmix, MichaelBritt, Top Jimi, Tone Junkie.

• Funny I've always been afraid that it was me who was wrong, but I did get a bunch of Sinmix profiles once, and I have really been trying hard to make them sound good, but after buying just one pack from MBritt I never looked back again, and maybe its me, but I guess that Mr.Britt just knows better, no matter what, he's amp profiles really works for me.

• Funny I've always been afraid that it was me who was wrong, but I did get a bunch of Sinmix profiles once, and I have really been trying hard to make them sound good, but after buying just one pack from MBritt I never looked back again, and maybe its me, but I guess that Mr.Britt just knows better, no matter what, he's amp profiles really works for me.

Seeing how many people like the Sinmix stuff, it might just be a matter of taste. You should try our free pack if you like the Mbritt stuff, we have a lot of low-mid gain amps focused on good mid range

• Try this free pack of 60 or so profiles from Mattfig I’ve found his stuff to be excellent as well as many other commercial profilers (Gold Lion Audio stuff is great too ?)

Mattfig Is looking for reviews on his free pack in the forum link below (at this time of writing his post - download details are in the link as well). Its worth a shout has he has packs to suit most gain preferences.

ALL commercial profilers should be support to keep the flow of great amps IMHO.

{Mattfig}. Name your price at www.mattfig.com now PLUS FREE 60 Profiles

Happy hunting