Keep Current Slot Settings In A Performance

• With the remote, I really wish there was an option to keep the current slot states when changing between slots in a performance, In other words, if I add a stomp effect to a current slot, I would like to be able to change slots (within the current performance) and return to that slot with the added stomp and not have it revert to the original saved state. This would make it better for on-the-fly playing. What's interesting, is that when you edit without the remote, it behaves exactly like this. It saves the slot's states until you save or change the performance. Would anyone else like this option?

• It seems to me, instead, that the OP wants to "be able to change slots (within the current performance) and return to that slot with the added stomp and not have it revert to the original saved state."

He doesn't want the added effect to be present in the other rigs.

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• It seems to me, instead, that the OP wants to "be able to change slots (within the current performance) and return to that slot with the added stomp and not have it revert to the original saved state."

He doesn't want the added effect to be present in the other rigs.

Ah! I reread it and you are right. That is different. I believe Helix has an option like that but that would be nice to have.

+1

• I’m not sure if that’s why they created scene mode but there is an annoying lag time with the FX8 and Kemper. Once I switched out the FX8 for the Kemper Remote the lag was gone. But I do miss scene mode. I like going back to a slot that I changed without it reverting to the saved version. And with morphing, if it could remember the last morph position you left it at.. I mean, that would be amazing!