Headphonesound is better than Mainout ->Interface

• I'm sure there is a simple solution for this but i can't solve it myself.

I use the Main out (set to Master Mono) to go into my Interface (Zoom UAC-2).
    My Problem is that if i connect my Headophones directly to the Kemper the sound is so much better and more full sounding.
    If i plug the Headphones into the Interface the sound ist not so full. It's lacking some bass and the guitarsound is not so "hot".
    Sorry, i'm not able to describe this better.
    Is there something i'm doing wrong ?
    The sound should be identical or do i miss something there?

Thank you for your help in advance

• The Kemper seems to have a very good headphone amp. Unfortunately, many interfaces don’t seem to have such good headphone amps. Several people have commented on this in the past with various interfaces so it doesn’t seem specific to just one make or model.

The other thing to bear in mind is that the Kenper has “space” engaged on the headphone out. Its a sort of real short ambience reverb effect that makes things sound more natural. However, if you take the main out signal into and interface then the headphone output from the interface won’t have space enabled. There is an option to enable spacepn the main outs. You could turn this on and compare the signals again to check whether it is just thespace effect you are missing.

• Also if you're going mono into your interface, any stereo effects will be heard in mono. The headphone out will be stereo. On headphones, those stereo effects really shine, so that might be part of the problem.

• Thank you all for your answers

I had already disabled the space but the difference is still there.
    I tried the stereo option as well.
    Yes it's right that that zoom converters are entry level and but i don't think this could make the difference so significant.

Thanks again will try your tipps again perhaps i missed some of them

• If you prefer the sound coming out of the headphones output of the PROFILER you could try to route the outputs of your interface back into the Return/Alternative inputs of the PROFILER and use the aux in to headphones function in the output menu to monitor the sound coming from your interface. Just make sure that you turn down the Auxin/Main outs level on that page completely to avoid any feedback loop.