How can I use my Helix to change the amps on the Kemper via midi?

• Hello, I am new to the world of midi. I was able to use my Helix to control my Eventide H9. But I can not understand how to change the amps on the Kemper via midi with the Helix (Rack). I love the sound I can get with both units. Can someone explain this to me please. Thank you so much. Jim:)

• The Main Manual includes a chapter "MIDI", which explains how to load Rigs in Browser Mode via MIDI program changes and Slots In Performance Mode via bank select LSB and program changes.

• there is a video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

also I control my kemper via podhd500x and should be similar. here's a video for that

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.