Yo i am flipping out right now! Sleeper Shapers

• Ok so...

There I was... chugging along, all day long...

I'm running a Horizon Devices Apex Preamp into a Super clean Fender twin Profile when I decided to take a break and do some grocery shopping. En route back home, i got this old riff stuck in my head i had recorded with a vintage synth emulator on a Zoom B9.utt somethin or another. Basically, minus the whispy sound, it's a fatty bo batty paper ripping fuzzstortion kinda sound.

The idea popped into my head, "maybe i could add the bit shaper and get that sound".

Well, i was wrong but something else came up...

This sounds like it's helping the Apex by giving a small amount of extra information to distort along it's merry way, AND THATS WHEN IT HIT!!! I'M LIKE, what if add this or any shaper post stack on a high gain profile? FIRE, SIMPLY straight fire... give me a cab and I will crush it with straight FIRE, like, OMFG FIRE FROM THE FKN GODS KIND OF FIRE. Now for a side story... was watching a Tone Junkie TV about adding boost and overdrive pedals to the Kemper and got to the part where HW was talking about how the gain compresses when you raise it without getting louder like a tube amp so I... did just that!

I took a profile around 3-4 gain, raised it to 5.5-6 and turned up the preset volume on the right accordingly and THAT by itself was pretty awesome and more so after I added a green scream but then when i tried all the shapers post stack... well... magic...gold? Platinum? Unicorns? Rainbows?

S

T

RA

I

GH

T

F

I

RE...

F

I

RE.