Lock Code

• I suggested something similar a while ago. Still think it would be a good option:

1. In system menu, you can set an access code
    2. To do so, you must connect a USB memory (‚stick‘)
    3. Kemper will create a secret from your code and write that onto stick
    4. As long as this stick is connected, access code is not required
    5. When stick is removed, or at power up without stick, Kemper requires access code to unlock UI
    6. Secret on stick is in a file which can be copied to other sticks

Kemper Company, please implement that ☺️

francisco jent - 2 powered toasters & 1 remote

• I understand the fear of someone messing with the settings and I also understand the fear of someone stealing the Kemper completely but stealing my rigs? That's some either some pretty shady but well prepared criminality or plain paranoia.

• I understand the fear of someone messing with the settings and I also understand the fear of someone stealing the Kemper completely but stealing my rigs? That's some either some pretty shady but well prepared criminality or plain paranoia.

Not what I‘m afraid of, right. Don‘t worry if you don’t feel the need for this, everyone‘s situation is different.

francisco jent - 2 powered toasters & 1 remote

• Kemper Company, please implement that ☺️

here's a working solution, there are tons of alternatives - this one is just an example:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• here's a working solution, there are tons of alternatives - this one is just an example:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That looks interesting but it isn’t a solution to the original request. That might stop someone stealing your profiles but that’s not really a problem for many of us. The real issue is someone playing with the KPA and messing up settings between sound check and gig time. A lock code for the KPA is totally different from a lock for the USB port.

• Well, as I wrote, maybe I got that wrong.

But it is not very polite to make jokes about customers requests, is it?

no, i don't think you got that wrong. the emoji burkhard used makes it very obvious that he just made a joke. i mean, what else could it be? i've sent you a PM and we'll discuss your comment. there is no need to discuss this here any further. i don't think anybody else has an issue with that burkhard wrote.

i'll close this thread now.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here