New computer w/ windows 10 issues SOLVED!

• I was previously running rig manager 1.3.5 on a windows Vista 32bit computer with an older OS (1.8.2?) that didn't require windows 7 or higher. I bought a new computer hoping I could stay current with any new updates to Rig manager or the OS, but didn't realize the new computer runs on a 64bit Windows 10. Now rig manager will not load, even after downloading the most current version, and trying to load the new OS onto the profiler using the stick method. This has messed up settings somehow and believe it's a windows incompatability issue. I sent a ticket into support and maybe they can help sort it out. I am a computer noob and it doesn't help the issue.

• I run on Windows 10 with no issues. There might be an older version still on your computer. If you go to the Windows System Control Panel, Delete Programs, and look for Rig Manager, then delete all the versions present. After that, a clean install should work.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Interesting... I've run Rig Manager on Win 10 across two laptops. Currently on Surface Pro 2017 with no issues.

Wondering if you have a USB driver problem.

Try un-installing Rig Manager, reboot computer, and re-install.

• Zappledan, dmatthews,

Last night as suggested I removed older versions of Rig Manager and was able to successfully load OS 5.7.8 onto my power rack using the usb stick.

Removing the older versions worked!    Rig Manager 2.1.74 successfully loaded.

Thanks for suggestions and support! 8)

Edited 2 times, last by BobWalters: Issue solved ().