Perfomance autosave

• Is there an autosave feature I can turn off in performance mode. Even turning on/off an effect seems to save but doesn’t happen in browser. Each rig would ideally be set to come on without effects etc and add as necessary.

Thanks in advance.

• dr jim Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but the performance function will only save if you hit save. You can bounce around between slots, and it will save those slots but once you bounce over to another performance if you did not save that performance then it will erase anything you've done.

Let me know if that helps!

Zach

• If I change anything in performance mode such as a different amp or add effect, it's saved instantly even if I turn the kemper off and on again. Just a tad annoying sometimes if I want to try something different without finding the original rig.

• that is a misconception. The performance that is automatically loaded after a restart resides in the edit buffer which represents the last state of the performance before shutdown. The edit buffer survives a restart. To return to the last stored state of a performance simply load a different one after the restart and then load the previous one again.

• If I change anything in performance mode such as a different amp or add effect, it's saved instantly even if I turn the kemper off and on again. Just a tad annoying sometimes if I want to try something different without finding the original rig.

Same here. Even when jumping to another performance, when I come back the sound is still changed. I was playing around with some sound settings, and I didn't like it, so I wanted to undo it, but there was no undo option and the settings where automatically saved. I lost my original sound that way... really annoying.