Axe Fx III and FM 3

• Ahhhh, I see .

I also think your issue has nothing to do with latency. If you have the ways to make a raw guitar recording, then reamp trough your axe, reamp trough your kemper, finally reamp to your kemper trough the aux and the loop of your axe, we would have an actual picture of what is going on. I have a kemper, and a hx stomp, and have ran trough both fx loops between them without issue, so I doubt this would be a phase issue.

The answer is 42

• I also think your issue has nothing to do with latency. If you have the ways to make a raw guitar recording, then reamp trough your axe, reamp trough your kemper, finally reamp to your kemper trough the aux and the loop of your axe, we would have an actual picture of what is going on. I have a kemper, and a hx stomp, and have ran trough both fx loops between them without issue, so I doubt this would be a phase issue.

It's a phase issue. I haven't reamped the signal through both units to check the latency difference, but the signals are definitely out of phase.

• I also think your issue has nothing to do with latency. If you have the ways to make a raw guitar recording, then reamp trough your axe, reamp trough your kemper, finally reamp to your kemper trough the aux and the loop of your axe, we would have an actual picture of what is going on. I have a kemper, and a hx stomp, and have ran trough both fx loops between them without issue, so I doubt this would be a phase issue.

It's a phase issue. I haven't reamped the signal through both units to check the latency difference, but the signals are definitely out of phase.

If y'all reamped through 2 different units then wouldn't it be best to just do them separately with a split cable or box or something? Would it be really that much more time saving to run one into the other?

• If y'all reamped through 2 different units then wouldn't it be best to just do them separately with a split cable or box or something? Would it be really that much more time saving to run one into the other?

Surely it would be better to record 2 parts for the different amps and then the phase issue would go away.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• If y'all reamped through 2 different units then wouldn't it be best to just do them separately with a split cable or box or something? Would it be really that much more time saving to run one into the other?

Reamping the KPA through the loop of the Axe can help determine how much latency is being incurred.