Axe Fx III and FM 3

• Whatever it is, options for the guitar player in today's world is a "GOOD" thing. And, it keeps the competitors on their toes for us to have the next latest & greatest toys! It's a good time to be a guitar player guys!!! ;)

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• In north America you can have the fm3 and the fc6 for 1500$..actually I believe that this is a very fair price for this combination.

But again..2000€ is to much.

Actually this is all what I wanted to say.How much is the stage in the United states?

• In north America you can have the fm3 and the fc6 for 1500$..actually I believe that this is a very fair price for this combination.

But again..2000€ is to much.

Actually this is all what I wanted to say.How much is the stage in the United states?

$1700 USD

• thanks..

Okay..with regards to the exchange value $/€ the Stage is not more expensive in north America than in europe..if my math are right it is even cheaper.

With the same math the fm3/fc6 in europe is 55-65% more

expensive than in the USA/Canada.This is to much.

• I agree MPescuma

That was my experience when working with the Axe III FX and the Kemper. On the Kemper, more time playing and less time tweaking.

• Are you making your own profiles or more so using those others have created?

I use profiles others have created and tweak them to sound good with my guitars on my PA system.

Before I gave up my VHT rig, I did profile it; however, I have since found better sounding rigs than even my old tube amp rig that I like better for the covers I play.

• In europe the FM3 is1266€..add to this 633€ for the FC6.

2000€.That's to much.

I mean not only for me but for most potential customers in Europe..and from what I have read during the last weeks in several gear blogs the FM3 is faulty with many bugs.They should have stayed with the Ax8 and evolve it as they do with their rack stuff.

You don't need the FC6. Works perfectly with 3 knobs.

• I got an adjustable bias fitted to my 6505 and it really doesn't sound a lot different. Maybe a little on the clean channel.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• My Kemper now collects dust. Fractal has not only caught up, they have surpassed.

• I bought an axe 2xl from a friend and I'm now on the waitlist for the 3 so I can pass the 2 on to my other friend because he needs to experience it. When kpa2 drops, I bet it's gonna smoke axe and the quad cortex. All are fantastic units and having the axe 2 makes me appreciate my kemper more even though I'm very much enjoying the axe right now.

Funny, I think if I had got an axe II when it dropped the xl I might not have known what I was actually getting or what to do with it. So my journey is special to me in that way that if X wouldn't have happened, I wouldn't have ended up with Y now that I'm at Z. Lol