Gain keeps being displayed

• Hi Guys,

I am not sure if this is a problem with my kemper or one in general?

The Gain display keeps popping up even when I am not touching the Gain control, this can be quite annoying as it overlays the function display for the knobs.

After turning on it doesn't happen for a while and then it starts popping up for a few seconds and then disappears and does this every 5 seconds or so, but every so often it just stays on constantly. The only way to stop it is to reboot.

Anyone else get this?

Cheers

Andy

• It's just another type of jumping knobs--slightly jumping! Just guessing, have it sometime.

Tweak the jumping knob one or two times should be ok.

• Hi Guys, I just thought I would keep you updated.

I have been in conversation with the Kemper support guys (who seem very good I must admit)

feedback from our developers.

They have found one other case, where this is happening - and got the unit back. They are convinced, that this is not a hardware problem, but a software bug, which shows up rarely on devices. They asked me to tell you, that these are not ENCODERS, but 360° double potis ... in case this has a meaning for you. Therefor the interpretation of the moves is complicated and there could be a bug. So please be patient, we have got all we need to find the root cause of this problem.

So looks like it may be a bug after all......

• I also had problems regarding GAIN knob - in some special position the GAIN decreased slowly to zero while the knob was still. I contacted support, filmed the behaviour, and agreed to send my unit to kemper office for further inspection. The problem was intermittent, but luckily they managed to reproduce the bug on this unit and told me that the pot was broken and shipped me a new unit. Never had any issues on the new unit :)