CAB Maker troubles with Sampling rate

• Hi everybody!

I hope you're all going well!

Past day, I just got a pack for Kemper from David Maxim micic ( beautiful artist in my opinion ) and it goes with rigs and IRs.

For the rigs, everything is fine and i'm okay with them, but with the IRs I've a little issue that I don't know how to deal with. Let me explain.

There is a file called IR with WAV. files in it, nothing wrong i think here, I donwload the cab maker and I put them into it and then this comes:

" 1 file(s) cannot be imported.

44.1kHz sampling rate with either 16 or 24 bots are required. Up to two channels are supported."

The files seems to be 48kHz, because the IRs are in file called " 48 kHz". Yeah thx my logic.

So, there is the question now you know everything.

Is there a way to go in cab maker with 48kHz files, or do I have to change the impulses ? Changing the IRs into 44.1kHz feels weird, and I don't know how to do that. If the pack of impulses is made this way, I think there is a reason and way to make it work. So I think that's just me being bad with my kemper.

So guys, if you have the answer to make thoses impulses work, thank you!

All my love, Stayn.

• The Cabmaker accepts only 44.1kHz IRs. You cannot convert any other sample type or rate. If you want to use those IRs then it might be better to track the profiler sans cab module and insert the IR via an IR loader as a effect module in the track. That way you will still get to use the IRs regardless of the sample rate. Although adding multi sample IR support to Cabmaker might be something for the folks at Kemper to implement in the future if they wish..