When are the NAMM features coming to the Rig Manager?

• I love my Kemper more with each update. My only complaint is that I have a hard time reading the small display at night. That's my bad night vision, not kemper's fault. So I've been patiently waiting for the update in the Rig manager. Now I have used the 3rd party editors and they work pretty good in conjunction with the front panel, but I need to have an interface hooked to my computer with midi ins and outs and run two extra midi cables, when the update on the rig manager I'm waiting for would do the same job through the usb cable alone and then I can use the magnifying option of my pc and edit without having to be anywhere near the profiler with a wireless mouse and keyboard or without ever having to strain my eyes.

There was a guy in March that complained about the lack of an editor and was pretty vocal about it. I thought he was pretty shortsighted in his appreciation of the kemper based on the Rig Manager alone. The sound is so amazing, I'd bust out a microscope or binoculars while programming sound if I had to. It's so inspiring I get lost for hours on a single new preset or fx tweek. The possibilities are so endless and beautiful, I could almost write an opus around a single sound and then again, and then again with just minimal experimentation. It's my favorite single piece of guitar gear I've ever owned. Second is my Eventide H9, which I use in conjunction occasionally, but honestly, the effects in the Kemper are so killer and often updated that I have yet to run out of things to try. Again...it eats up so much of my time because I'm so inspired I get lost in improving . Damn you kemper for hypnotizing me over and over and making me lose sleep! I never have a bad day with this thing around. It's impossible for me not to be creative once I plug in. Let's say I'm having a day where I'm feeling sluggish and not motivated to flex my fast chops...the reverbs alone can give me such satisfaction playing the simplest of phrases. Now that is inspiration through tone alone. If It can help me connect to the other side on my bad days, how can I not praise the engineer gods at kemper? Come on now!!!