Mark V + Music Man Majesty profiles.

• I bought and download many Mark V profiles, it sound good with my 4x12 recto cab, but for direct recording it sounds too digital, plastic, not like real amp or some of the kemper profile videos in you tube.

I dont know if that´s normal or the guitar which this profile was made, I use Majesty 7 strings guitar and I want a sound like Lamb of God or Petrucci heavy sounds, if someone of you have a good Mark profile made with a majesty, it would be great or any advice what to do for direct recording.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

• You need to activate the cab slot and choose a cab. You can probably find your Retro cab on the exchange on someone else's rig.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I use the Choptones Mark V profile like 75% of the time im playing with my JP7. I made a performance with my favorite sounds at home through my Focusrite and monitors, duplicated the performance and then disabled the cabinet section for the (5) different sounds and it transferred over to my Cornford cab amazingly well. We actually A/B’d it to a real Mark V and could not get the Mark V to sound as good as the Choptones profiles. I wish i was joking but the Kemper sounded better.

• I bought the chop tones JP boogie profiles.

And I can confirm they are immense.

For a few years I've been using just a great jvm & cornford mk 50 profile.

Now I just use the chop tones 90% of the time.

Tweaks really well too.