Bogner XTC CH3/Tills 1960 014

• Had a little fun last night with this Bogner profile by r.u.sirius. Thanks for putting that up. It's a great tone. Drone, beat and guitar. Nothing special, pretty much demo quality, but I love this tone for trem work. I swapped out the cab for the Tills 1960 014. That guy is doing some great profiling. Haven't listened to all of them yet but every one that I have used sounds fantastic.

• Had a little fun last night with this Bogner profile by r.u.sirius. Thanks for putting that up. It's a great tone. Drone, beat and guitar. Nothing special, pretty much demo quality, but I love this tone for trem work. I swapped out the cab for the Tills 1960 014. That guy is doing some great profiling. Haven't listened to all of them yet but every one that I have used sounds fantastic.

Quite good tone. I like the drone theme. I have Omnisphere and it can be like meditation to just plant myself at the DAW and keyboard, and trust me... I am no keyborad player. I do like writing on instruments I am not any sort of expert on. I suppose it's because I have no muscle memory and inspiration comes a bit easier for me on an instrument I haven't learned well enough to slide into patterns that are not surprises.