Any other FCB 1010 (Uno4Kemper) users with this weird issue?

• Hey there Kemperites!

Before I send in a query to mothership, I was wondering if anyone else could reproduce the issue Ive been having.

A while ago I noticed that the stomp on my FCB 1010 (Uno4Kemper) that I've assigned to the reverb slot was not reflecting its state correctly. More precisely, the led just does not turn on when the reverb is activated. Since the stomp continued to control the reverb slot I initially thought it might simply be a faulty led. However, I've also got an exact duplicate of the same setup in my rehearsal room. Different FCB unit, different set of cables... but with the exact same issue leading me to believe it has to be something on the KPA side.

I already tried cleaning the midi ports with contact spray just in case, but to no avail.

Could it be that there is some kind of bug affecting just the display of the reverb in conjunction with the Uno Firmware? Any other ideas what this might be about? All other pedals and leds have been working correctly. Could any of you other FCB users out there give it a try to see if you can also reproduce the issue?

Cheers,

David

• Latest update for UNO4Kemper was :

Code
    v.1.4 (07/04/2016)
    ------------------
    -> Extension in order to support using an expression pedal for morphing
       Keeping 1+9 pressed during startup enters expressionpedal function setup 
       (choice between Volume, Wah, Pitch, Morph for each of the 2 pedals)

So i think it may not support new reverb and delay modules.

• Oh wow, this is interesting Damian, thank you for the insight. Still wondering if this can be reproduced by other users and/or eventually be adressed by the Kemper team. If not, I guess I´ll have to drop a line to Xavier to let him know about this for the next Uno Firmware updates...