White Unpowered Kemper Toaster

• I have a white unpowered Kemper toaster that I would like to trade for an unpowered Rack Kemper.

My Kemper is in perfect condition. No scratches, or issues and its been housed in my studio. (Non smoker if that matters) I want to trade for a rack Kemper of same quality. I am located in Northern California. Will ship pay for my own shipping if necessary to ship unit. I have all original boxing and packaging.

• What year is it? I have an unpowered rack that still has the film over the display. Great shape and bought in 2018.

I bought mine in April of 2018 from sweetwater. I have the receipt. I have never gigged with it. I have not updated my Kemper in the last year due to the amount of complaints I was hearing from people who did.

Edited once, last by GaryT898 ().

• Well that’s quite a coincidence! I got mine in April of 2018 from Sweetwater:)

Gear fest is happening in June and I’ll be there. Looking forward to watching Steve Vai and Billy Sheehan playing together. Have you ever been? I think I like it better than NAMM.