Sending DI with FX slots 1 to 4 only

• I'm considering replacing my remote with a floor based modelling unit from 'Another provider' to give me some reduncancy on tour. In the Kemper, I use a gate in slot 1 and pitch shift in slot 2 to alter tunings between E, D & C, wondering it's possible to send a DI from monitor out which contains only FX from slots 1-4 rather than 1-8?

• I guess, I don't exactly understand your intended setup.

If you deactivate and lock the Stack Section the Output Source "Stack" would practically just include the modules A-D.

If you configure Loop Mono into module D and activate that effect loop, the SEND would deliver a signal including Module A-C.

• Thanks Burkhard, I want to split the signal and get a DI out to an AX8 with just modules A & B (Gate & Pitch shift), it sounds like using the loop in module D will achieve that.

The idea would be that the AX controls the Kemper via midi and both units send signal to FOH. If the Kemper goes down, I lose both units initially but I can keep a spare line on the floor and swap to the AX to cover while the tech sorts the Kemper out.

• I would love to, but unfortunately this is a flying rig. I've got my Kemper, wireless and IEM Gear in a 4U which is the exact dimension for carry-on luggage, figured that if I'm carrying the remote in luggage, I may as well carry the extra three kilos for an AX and have some redundancy too.