• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• ... and the Kemper is getting better and better - not complete list but for the most important

• 2012 new fx Rate Reducer, Ring Modulator, Frequency Shifter, Recti Shaper, Bit Shaper, Soft Shaper, Hard Shaper and Wave Shaper.
    • 2013 Pitchshifter , Performancemode
    • 2014 Rigmanager, Beatscanner
    • 2015 Remote, Pure cabinet, merged profiles
    • 2016/17 Morphing, Strobe tuner, New Delays Pitch Shifter Delay Types Crystal Delay, Loop Pitch Delay, Frequency Shifter Delay, Dual Chromatic Delay, Dual Harmonic Delay, Dual Loop Pitch Delay, Melody Chromatic Delay, Melody Harmonic Delay, Quad Chromatic Delay, Quad Harmonic Delay, new routing options
    • 2018 S/PDIF Clock can be selected: 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz , new reverbs
    • 2019 adds Spring, Natural, Echo, Cirrus and Space reverbs

And more to come.

Impressive, isn’t it?

• Can someone please compute the difference in expenditure between a Kemper user gifted with the latest version of the Profiler and a user wanting to keep Fractal's pace?

(I have no time for that... busy playing :p )

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• Can someone please compute the difference in expenditure between a Kemper user gifted with the latest version of the Profiler and a user wanting to keep Fractal's pace?

(I have no time for that... busy playing :p )

Firstly, what for?

Secondly, the latest version of the Kemper Profiler is the Kemper. (see timeline above).

Thirdly, I don't know how much Fractal´s modellers etc., cost nor do I personally care. The Kemper does it all for me...

Facit: why bother?

Keep on noodling pippopluto :)