Live Ready Sound - Fortin Cali (West Coast Killer) Profile review

• Hey everyone, just checked out Live Ready Sound Live Ready Sound - Kemper Profiles pack of the Fortin Cali (West Coast Killer - https://livereadysound.com/product/west-coast-killer/).

The pack covers a LOT of ground, some really HIGH GAIN brutal tones boosted with a variety of awesome overdrive/boost pedals, some really nice crunchy tones and also, some really great clean tones!

I thought it'd be beneficial to show you guys a mix done with the profiles so you could get a sense of how they sound in a mix. I used the Kally OD1 HV30 02 profile boosted with an Eternity Boost Clone.

Here's how it sounds:

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

• It's an awesome pack for sure! Tim cautioned about the mids, as they could be somewhat harsh, but I have found them just perfect in a mix, especially with lower turnings. I've barely scratched the surface, but I love it so far.

My contribution clip from the pack so far:

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Hey fellas,
    I've got the chance to try out Live Ready Sound's Fortin Amplification, Inc. Cali profile, and it's pretty tight I must say. :thumbup: Did a short check-in with it. Double tracked, no boosted eq, just cut the useless lows and highs. Hope you like it! 8)👇

Cheerio 🍺