Live Ready Sound - Fortin Cali (West Coast Killer) Profile review

• Hey everyone, just checked out Live Ready Sound Live Ready Sound - Kemper Profiles pack of the Fortin Cali (West Coast Killer - https://livereadysound.com/product/west-coast-killer/).

The pack covers a LOT of ground, some really HIGH GAIN brutal tones boosted with a variety of awesome overdrive/boost pedals, some really nice crunchy tones and also, some really great clean tones!

I thought it'd be beneficial to show you guys a mix done with the profiles so you could get a sense of how they sound in a mix. I used the Kally OD1 HV30 02 profile boosted with an Eternity Boost Clone.

Here's how it sounds:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 3 times, last by Ezerath ().

• I came here just to say: Absolutely Amazing Profile Pack!!!!! Sounds like this in my end:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Gear: Kemper Profiler | Neural DSP Plugins
    Guitars: .Strandberg*

• It's an awesome pack for sure! Tim cautioned about the mids, as they could be somewhat harsh, but I have found them just perfect in a mix, especially with lower turnings. I've barely scratched the surface, but I love it so far.

My contribution clip from the pack so far:

External Content soundcloud.com

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Hey fellas,
    I've got the chance to try out Live Ready Sound's Fortin Amplification, Inc. Cali profile, and it's pretty tight I must say. :thumbup: Did a short check-in with it. Double tracked, no boosted eq, just cut the useless lows and highs. Hope you like it! 8)?

External Content www.youtube.com

Cheerio ?