important requests..

• ...well at least to me lol. I LOVE my kemper already but it would be nice if i could have this feature:

1- a better way to manage the profiles; i think this should be the most difficult thing to deal with with the kemper.
    a solution would be a librarian and/or a nice thing to have would be the chance to try a profile by loading it without writing it until you save it for example. This could be done (especially since i guess this could differ from a pc's ram vs rom) by writing the profile into memory and then deleting it automatically once the user changes profiles or simply does not "save" it

2- the ability to mix and match two profiles at the same time. Like have one amp on the right and another on the left or simply a mix of the two on both sides,

3- when hopefully the power amp is out and you connect it to another cab than the target profiled amp. Then when you switch between the profiled and original amp's sound, after hearing the original amp through its connected cab and switching to the profile, to be able to mute the amp and hear the kemper through its poweramp and cab. This would be helpful for those who dont have a seperate room for the cabinets. you sit in one room listen to the amp thu its cab and then switch to the kemper profile thru its poweramp and cab. Nice!

4- a faster loading time to start the kemper would be nice too :) but thats not as important.

• request number one: i love how i explained to the kemper guys how this could be achieved. Me that doesnt know a thing technically talking to the kemper team. I apologise for that (nonsense) i shouldve kept my mouth shot :S haha

request number 3: mm.. pretty sure this couldve been explained much better.. Sorry for the english guys!