Great switch for more remote control options

• I was looking for a good 2 button footswitch to add to the functionality of my KPA and Remote. I had been using a Marshall 2 button amp switch but the buttons are latching, kinda confusing trying to remember where in the '2-on then 2-off' cycle I was when in the heat of performance LOL!!!!

I grabbed a Boss FS-6 without realizing that it requires a battery - not even an option for plugging into the power supply on my pedalboard (at least not without a kludgy workaround). Unfortunately it had already been velcroed to my board (though the non removable rubber backing on the bottom is resistant to adhesive - WTF Boss?) and used for a gig - just so happens the gig was at a tiny little bar right on the ocean so my few steps on the pedal were from sandy shoes, which caused tiny little scratches, pretty much negating my option to return it for a refund :-/

So I was looking on Reverb for a two button option that doesn't require power and ran across this - it's a 4 button switch, the guy markets them precisely to Kemper users. 4 momentary switches, 2 trs jacks. $59. It appears the top buttons are mounted such that they're a little higher than the bottom row, lessening the chance of an errant tap on the bottom row when going for the top row.

I ordered one, it got here today, works just as advertised. Great solution for adding more control buttons.

https://reverb.com/item/167690…per-amp-and-other-effects

• FWIW, the FS-6 works without a battery as well. It's just for the indicator lights.Common

Common misconception. The FS-7 doesn't require a battery, the FS-6 does. I learned this by trying to use it without the battery. Had to put one in to get through the gig.