Guitar pedal stomp profiles

• Hi, I am considering purchasing some guitar pedal packs from rigbusters but unclear how to use them. Anyone have any experience using them? Do these install in the stomp section and available to call as and when, or are they profiles used in front of an amp, as I suspect they are. This would reduce their flexibility somewhat I guess. I hope this question makes sense

Thanks

• They're full Rigs, made with the various stomps into a clean amp that lends itself well to pedals, a Cornford MK50.

The sounds are "complete" as-is; no need to pipe them through another amp. Think of them as additional flavours you wouldn't otherwise get from "traditional" Rigs.

Check out the Rigbusters Rig Pack in Rig Manager; there're 25 free Profiles there for you to play with.

• They're full Rigs, made with the various stomps into a clean amp that lends itself well to pedals, a Cornford MK50.

The sounds are "complete" as-is; no need to pipe them through another amp. Think of them as additional flavours you wouldn't otherwise get from "traditional" Rigs.

Check out the Rigbusters Rig Pack in Rig Manager; there're 25 free Profiles there for you to play with.

Thank you. So very similar to an amp profile. Adjust the pedal’s knobs and take a snapshot. That’s my mission for today then. Download those freebies and have a play. Thanks again

• No worries, man.

They're not just "similar" to amp Profiles; they are amp Profiles, just made with stomps in front, so all the usual editing options and Rig behaviour, including of course the option to swap out Cabs, are there.

Sorry for the delayed response; there's a time constraint that can't be helped.