Why are remotes hard to find

• Been looking to buy one, but the only one I could find was a used one on Reverb that looked beat up. Why doesn’t online music stores sale them?

• I bought mine 2nd hand off Facebook Marketplace but it took a while for one to show up. I've found that most people want to sell them as a package with the Kemper itself.

And also, if you've got the Kemper and remote, i cant think of many reasons why anyone would sell off the remote on its own.

The lad I got my remote off was selling because he didn't use his Kemper for gigs any more, just recording. He said it wasn't needed and wanted the money instead.

• Individual Kemper Remotes are exclusively sold in the Kemper Online Shop(s).

Not true... I bought mine from Amazon Japan (next day delivery directly from Amazon) and there are quite a few shops here in Japan selling them individually.

The older I get, the better I was.

• I got mine from the Kemper store. Took a little while to ship (but not Kemper's fault), but they had them in stock and it went out right away. I can't see myself selling it w/o selling the Kemper too.

On that note, can't really see me selling the Kemper at all. :)

KPA Unpowered Rack, Kemper Remote, Headrush FRFR108s, BC Rich Mockingbird(s), and a nasty attitude.

• Never realized that the remote is only available by itself direct from Kemper.

Here in the US, none of the major music retailers nor Amazon has it available a la carte. Neither Anderton's or Thomann Music do either. I'm sure the Japanese have their own ideas on how to get things done. :)

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche