Non volatile looper and Gilmour seagull

• Hi all

The title says it all.

Would be great if the looper could have a non volatile memory.
    Even better if it was on a per rig basis.
    Would make playing say thunderstruck much easier in a one guitarist band and avoid the pitfalls of having to play the riff on every gig and get the foot dance perfect...I got big feet :)

Having it on a per rig basis would be like having a foot triggered sampler...perfectly in time everytime
    Second and methinks very unlikely is a way of recreating the Gilmour seagull effect.
    The kemper has a perfectly good wah and it seems like a waste of space, cabling etc to bring in another wah and connect it in reverse to get the seagull fx.
    I realise the second request is probably technically impossible but hey no harm in asking.
    oh and the new reverbs are absolutely fantastic to create great ambient atmospheric drones...well done and thanks !

• Hi Paults
    I'm not sure what a reverse wah effect is.
    The effect I'm talking about is achieved by plugging the guitar into the output of the wah and the input to the amp and controlled via the tone pot.
    A good demo is here:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It can be heard on echoes and also Is anybody out there
    Echoes:
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

go to 13.08

Is there anybody out there:

go to 0.43
    My request is somewhat whimsical as I think it's physically impossible, but hey who's to say the wizards of Kemper can't find a way to emulate it!
    The looper request is very real....perhaps the samples could be stored on a usb stick
    Cheers

• You can use the pitch pedal affect, set to 100% mix, +24 setting to get this kind of affect pretty easily. Use a similar delay setting to the one described in the video. Put a gain stomp before the pitch pedal affect to generate more harmonics. You will have to play a note to trigger the effect.

Another very easy way to get a similar sound is to use a fuzz, and a guitar slide. That’s actually what I’ve always thought he was doing to get those sounds. That’s how I did it when I was playing Pink Floyd songs. I would use the guitar volume knob to remove the attack.