Effect loop lower signal

• Hi! I want to boost the signal when soloing. When I put the clean boost between the guitar and the input it only makes more gain. When I use it in the effect loop the overall signal gets lower, why? I use loop mono as a stomp and when I press it the signal changes.

• Ok. But what kind of pedal do I need? I dont understand how the morphing thing works. I only use kemper with one profile, and have plenty of pedals to do overdrive and time based effects.

• I believe that you can do this with any expression pedal.

Please read up on this in the manual. Also, there are tons of guys who use this daily, hopefully they'll chime in.

And just as a very quick test, change the loop config on the Kemper if you have the boost pedal in the loop to "Distortion". That probably will solve your immediate need.

• Morphing via pedal is just one of the many possibilities to boost the signal. You could also use one of the onboard boosters. If you don't want to increase the gain but just increase volume, use Pure Boost in the Effects Section.

I would also encourage you to challenge the need of your analog stomp boxes. The onboard time based effects are state of the art and - if you want - stereo. Using the PROFILER as a one channel guitar amp is just leveraging 1% of its potential.

• Morphing via pedal is just one of the many possibilities to boost the signal. You could also use one of the onboard boosters. If you don't want to increase the gain but just increase volume, use Pure Boost in the Effects Section.

I would also encourage you to challenge the need of your analog stomp boxes. The onboard time based effects are state of the art and - if you want - stereo. Using the PROFILER as a one channel guitar amp is just leveraging 1% of its potential.

Agreed. Sold my Empress Echosystem less than 60 days after acquiring my toaster. Nothing wrong with it, just entirely redundant.

As for dirt boxes.......I'm learning. There is a *ton* of power in crafting dirty sounds with the stomps. It's just not quite as (initially) intuitive to squeeze out the variations. If you want something other than a DS1, Tube Screamer, Rat or fuzz........you have to tinker a bit. But it's there.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche