FCB1010 Wah issues

• Hi !

I have a Kemper since Dec 2018, and I'm in paradise.

My problem is a litlte deadzone on my FCB1010 for Wah-wah (exrepssion pedal A).

I saw the [SYSTEM] [Pedal Links] Kemper's page, when I put simultanely the A & B pedal, the B works but the A starts to work at 30% pedal course.

I don't understand, I tried a thousand things (calibration, reset and others) but it don't work.

So, I'm yours for test everything.

• The FCB 1010 has a pedal calibration function. Even off the shelf these pedals require calibration.

If this doesn't fix the issue, search for another thread in this forum. I remember another user shared a potential bug in the FCB 1010 calibration recently and a trick how to overcome. It was something like not completely moving the pedal to the heel position during the calibration process. But I don't remember the exact trick.

• The FCB 1010 has a pedal calibration function. Even off the shelf these pedals require calibration.

If this doesn't fix the issue, search for another thread in this forum. I remember another user shared a potential bug in the FCB 1010 calibration recently and a trick how to overcome. It was something like not completely moving the pedal to the heel position during the calibration process. But I don't remember the exact trick.

When I try to calibrate, the A pedal sensor has good because the FCB1010 screen display the right position like the B pedal sensor.

• Hello!

Did you use a Firmware chip like the UnO4Kemper?

See this Tutorial:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Regards

Peter