Headrush FRFR 108 Fits Perfectly

• I play mostly with headphones while my kids are asleep. I'm looking to start finding people to jam with, so I bought this little guy. The Kemper fits so well on top it looks like they were made for each other! I'm thinking of trying to attach the together to ease transport, like a little integrated amp. I love the way it sounds, but I'm no expert on that front.

• The 108 sounds significantly better when off the ground.... cleans up the mud considerably.

Thanks for the tip! I have mine on my desk against a wall at the moment, and there is a pronounced boominess in the low end. I assumed it was related to the proximity of the wall, and things might get better if I set it up further into the room. I didn't think about the floor. You just use a stand then? Vertical vs horizontal make much difference?

• I threw it on a footstool on the floor... otherwise, I was shocked at how much low end boom came out of it.

Much better removed from any floor coupling.

I haven’t tried yet, but I think it would be best on a stand.... (Head level)

(Edit: I just looked at you pic.... getting it away from that wall/floor/corner... you’ll like it a lot more...)