Major volume change and clipping after Reset?

• Hi All

My Kemper is about a month old. when i got it i thought the volume of all profiles were really low. recording direct my levels were low, so i would just turn up the volume or move my faders up on my mixer going direct to cubase on my mac

my fractal 2 levels, 11r etc were all alot higher by default

not a big deal

but then i read here others did a reset with the system button and the volume was higher

well i did that, i powered it off, held in the system button and did the reset

NOW WOW, every profile is REALLY LOUD. i mean with my faders set to under 0 and the DEFAULT volume for each profile coming up it CLIPS like crazy! every one of them

i know you can turn down the volume with the knob but i need to do some sort of system side master volume decrease.

anyone else run into this? how did you fix it?

i like that its louder but these are unusable and a real pain to listen to till i turn each one down.

thanks for any help

• hi

if i understand you correctly there is an overall MASTER volume then? for the unit? still being so new to this one i didnt knwo that, if that is so that would be fantastic to lower it and save it!

can you tell me where that is if so?

thanks