Need new guitar!!!

• Which guitar 5

1. Standberg (1) 20%
    2. Evertune (4) 80%

Hey guys,

I am in the market for a new guitar. A local shop where I live sell Strandberg guitars. I am thinking of picking one up or should I buy guitar with an evertune bridge? I want this guitar to be my main guitar for recording and jamming. I heard that the guitar is a very difficult instrument to record due to not every fret is in tune. That is what brought up this question. If you guys have no problem with recording I'll buy a Strandberg but if you guys do have problem with recording then I will buy a guitar with an Evertune bridge. What do you guys think, a Strandberg or and Evertune guitar? Thanks in advance guys, I appreciate your comments

• I did get it. I picked up the 8 string metal version. It definitely lighter than my 6 string LP style LTD. The body shape makes it easier to place on your lap and play it in different positions. Without a headstock and some of the wood being removed, it makes easier to move around a small apartment without worrying around hitting things. I love the fanned frets, it makes it easier for me to play chords, it seems like they follow the rotation of your arm. The endureneck is cool, since it starts of thick then goes thin, it does make it easier to position your hand, flat necks seem kind of hard to play certain chords but he endureneck seems to help out with that. The tuning joints are sometimes hard to turn but I could turn them after a couple of tries. The guitar does come with hex wrenches so you can tune your guitar but the guy who set it up did so in a way that the strings are coming out the tuning joints lol. The guitar came with Fishman Fluence Moderns. They sound great, I play Jazz parts and to go Metal without a problem. The cleans of the pickups are super clean. Overall it is a great guitar, the neck is 28" long but I do not feel it all, which is awesome in my opinion, I am able to move around my apartment smoothly, sit down on a chair or on the floor, and it sounds killer. Maybe I should have gotten a six string, it will be lighter, smaller neck length and width lol but it is a really good guitar. It was made in Indonesia, so the guy doing the tune up said that he has file down the frets because wood shrank due the lose in moisture. Sorry for the essay but this is a different guitar that I usually see and my first high end guitar.

• Well, that's a start anyway, isn't it Edric? Congrats, man.

It's probably not too late to swap it for a 6-string version if you can't see yourself playing much 8-string stuff, isn't it? If you're not 100% happy, talk to Strandberg, man. Get onto them early and you're in with a good chance; I'm sure they just want their customers to be happy.