Morph to wah & low pass

• Hey all

Long time no see. I hope everyone is well. I have a little question on a point I’m getting stuck at.

I use one exp pedal set as morph to wah as I need both in my performances, never at the same time. On some case I use a wah low pass for some lofi sounding, pedal mode on, no morph. When I change rigs I would expect the pedal position to control the wah but it is coming to the “unmorphed” state (again, no morph is active) as if the wah was at heel. Is that a bug or me missing something?

Cheers all, take care

• That is normal.

The Morph Pedal controller is always reset to value 0 (heel position) at Rig change and the Rig is always loaded with its Base Sound regardless where your physical expression pedal rests. If "MorphPedal to Wah" is activated, the Wah Pedal controller follows the Morph Pedal controller.

If the Wah Pedal controller is independent ("MorphPedal to Wah" not activated) its current level survives a Rig change.

• Hey Burkhard, thanks for the answer. The morph controller thing was my guess. Still I don’t get your latest point, if ‘morph to wah’ is not activated then I just can’t use the morph pedal as a wah. My performances include both morph or wah, or pitch, depending on rigs.

Anyway, cheers. Please carry on the good job (and make a smaller profiler so I can carry 2 pedals ;))

• What I mean is using a dedicated expression pedal for wah and leaving the controllers for Morph Pedal and Wah Pedal independent.

If you want to rationalize and leave Wah pedal attached to Morph Pedal you need to see, if one of Pedal Modes in the wah effects works for you e. g. Bypass@Heel or Bypass@Stop.