[Tone Junkie] 20% off the new Divide LDW Pack

• Download Now at: https://tonejunkiestore.com

The New Tone Junkie Divide Eldy W Kemper Profile Pack is out now and it's SWEET!! Check out the classic bold clean tones and these overdriven Rock rhythms and leads!! The Eldy has a familiar Plexi sort of feel but mixed with a boutique high end that reminds us of a matchless amp. We profiled the amp in two modes, the standard 39 watt mode plus the Class A mode denoted with "17". These profiles are more squishy and matchless like.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Great sale, using "please". Thanks. I have a request H.W. and I don't know if others recognize this. It would be helpfull if you could give your zip file the same title as you use for the profiles package on your website. I bought the Friedman pack double. Not a too big deal with all the discounts but I only saw that after receiving the zip file. Checked it before I bought it, but since I have lots of profiles and the difference in names I missed that.