Settings changing with every power up....please help!

• My apologies if this has been covered but nothing I've searched for showed any results so I will go ahead and ask it now. Whenever I power up my Kemper and the Remote finally turns on, I have noticed that the performance that I had last used isn't quite where I had it when I had switched off previously. For example, I'll have an Archon 100 profile saved to Button 3 on the first setting when I turn off the Kemper but when I power it up again, it's still on the performance but it is now in the second setting (morph position, I believe this is) and I have to switch to another Performance and then switch back to get it back to where it should have been. It's a small annoyance but I sure would like to know why this is happening and what I can do to eliminate this from happening each and every dang time I turn on. Please help! :(

Rockin' The D!

• I tried that but it was still doing it. I did, however, watch it closely as it was starting up and it appears that it would start out in the setting that I would last have it but it was slowly morphing to the secondary setting. I have two Mission Expression pedals positioned on either side of the Remote, the left one being connected to Pedal 3&4 and the right one being connected to Pedal 1&2. Since I am not using the Morph function at the moment, I turned the Pedal 4 Mode to the OFF setting (Pedal 3 is dedicated to Volume). I also clicked the toe button on the pedal and this must have been the culprit causing the slow morph into position 2 upon start up. This seems to have ceased because it is now starting up in the same spot where I had left it when powering down. Thanks for the help! :)

Rockin' The D!