Tone junkie code - 49% discount?

• Yeah, I think this is definitely worth a shout out. I picked up the new Div/13 and M Abbey (Morgan) packs at half price. These are both up there with the best of TJs packs with some 43 and 38 studio profiles plus DIs for each pack. The amps have been sampled with and without some pretty classy drives and the Morgan has been done two different speakers (Scumback and Alnico Gold). The DIs are working really well with other cabs i have tried them on and are definitely worth having if you use a conventional cab or like playing mad scientist in the cab department like I do. Both packs are working exceptionally well for me with single coils and HBs and, at about 14 dollars a throw, they are excellent value.

• Just bought the 63-Trem-Rigs. Especially the DI's are worth it.

My Tone Junkie library grows and grows

For me his profiles more and more become state-of-the-art

I liked these too. Some great old school rock lead tones to be had from from the Brown face - mates well with the Scumback and the Alnico Gold speakers they profiled with but the DIs offer lots of extra possibilities.

• Their clean to slight break up tones are the best. Also love the stomps and FX they include.

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR