Midi

• Recording on Cubase using the midi out output of the Kemper on a sequence changing from the remote the various programs including the on off switches of the various modules, you know if the Kemper emits the various messages to then reproduce them from the Midi in?

• Usa "UI to MIDI" e Performance Mode. I dettagli possono essere trovati nel Manuale principale.

Ho letto il manuale, si spiega come procedere inserendo i vari controlli, ma volevo sapere se quando si preme il telecomando allo stesso tempo emette l'evento MIDI dal porto fuori, questo non lo dice il manuale.

• Transmitting User Interface to MIDI Global Channel

If “UI to MIDI” is selected in System Settings, nearly all parameter changes within the PROFILER user interface, and the connected PROFILER Remote, will be forwarded through the MIDI OUT. You could, for instance, create a daisy chain of PROFILER units, all following whichever commands you enter on the leading PROFILER, or connected Remote, including any Rig or Slot changes.

This stream of MIDI commands will be sent on whichever channel has been selected to be the MIDI Global Channel. If this is set to “Omni”, MIDI channel 1 will be used for “UI to MIDI”.

ü If you intend to transmit other MIDI commands in Performance Mode, or if you want to transmit pedal controllers simultaneously with “UI to MIDI”, make sure that you either select different MIDI channels or different MIDI outputs to avoid logical interferences. For example, if you’re sending “UI to MIDI” via MIDI channel 1, select MIDI channel 2 and 3 for the two external devices.

• Hi,

My rig is setup with two Kempers and one remote with two pedals connected (one for volume, one for morph/wah).

Also there's an RJM effect Gizmo inbetween for activation of external effects.

Until now I was able to switch performances and slots and controlling volume and wah on the two units simultaniously, while activating external effects with certain slots.

I don't know exactly what happened, but since updating to the latest OS, the wah and volume on the slave unit no longer react to the pedals.

Switching and Morphing however still work.

To avoid any confusion, I eliminated the RJM and connected both Kempers directly midi-in/midi-out.

Global midi-channel = omni on both units

UI to midi on master-kemper

Pedals to midi on master-kemper

System setting (master Kemper): Midi device A = Kemper slave on midi channel 1 through Midi-Port "Out".

Could it be there's something wrong with the latest OS-update?