No signal from Monitor output 1.0.7, have also tried the cleanboot holding "SYSTEM"

• Just got my power amp tonight and was trying to run the Kemper into it with the Monitor output. I looked it up online and people said holding "System" down when starting up and letting it initialize will fix it. After doing this I am still getting no output through the monitor output, the normal outputs work though, anyone else getting this issue?

• I just upgraded to 1.0.7 today, and held the System on start up, a message come up on screen "Initializing Global Settings" and Monitor Out is Not working either, but I don't need it anyways at the moment, so I'll wait for new firmware to fix it, all other outputs are fine, don't know if it's working for anyone else.

• You may first want to check "Master" button to see if the setting is right. If you have already done so, you may try resetting KPA. When my S/PDIF out had no sound after upgrading FW to 1.0.7, the resetting it as instructed by the support fixed the issue. Here's how I did reset: (1) press and hold "AMPLIFIER" and "CABINET" button while powering up by turning the chicken head knob to "PROFILER". (2) Hold the buttons until I see "Initializing...". I did not lose the profiles or rigs, but I did lose the MIDI assignment. You may want to make a backup before doing this. If this resetting ever fixes your issue, do not restore the backup directly, because it will reload the setting that caused the issue. -Jake

• I just upgraded to 1.0.7 today, and held the System on start up, a message come up on screen "Initializing Global Settings" and Monitor Out is Not working either, but I don't need it anyways at the moment, so I'll wait for new firmware to fix it, all other outputs are fine, don't know if it's working for anyone else.

Thanks, glad to know it's not just me. I'll just run it through my monitors tonight and test my poweramp with something else in the meantime :)

You may first want to check "Master" button to see if the setting is right. If you have already done so, you may try resetting KPA. When my S/PDIF out had no sound after upgrading FW to 1.0.7, the resetting it as instructed by the support fixed the issue. Here's how I did reset: (1) press and hold "AMPLIFIER" and "CABINET" button while powering up by turning the chicken head knob to "PROFILER". (2) Hold the buttons until I see "Initializing...". I did not lose the profiles or rigs, but I did lose the MIDI assignment. You may want to make a backup before doing this. If this resetting ever fixes your issue, do not restore the backup directly, because it will reload the setting that caused the issue. -Jake

I'll give this a try tonight. Thanks!