Performance mode slot changes lost

• Hi

Is it possible that when in performance mode while having my slot saved and later turning browse knob to experiment with other rig, my slot is changed permanently without hitting store button ?

I hoped I can go back and forth to other slots and have my changes reverted to last stored state but it appears that it’s not the case, my slot was updated by turning browse knob and totally overwritten

Do I misunderstood the concept of perf mode ?

• as long as you do not store a performance nothing gets overwritten. However the last unstored state of a performance will survive a restart. Have you tried loading a different performance and then return to the edited one?

If you switch between slots using MID or the Remote the slots will return to their stored state. If you use the RIG buttons on the front panel the edited state will remain until you load a different performance.

• Ok changing slots using Kemper remote does not revert changes, however changing whole performance does the job which seems to be counterproductive

There’s no other way telling kpa to drop all changes ? On a gig that would be problematic to switch performance to revert change in given slot..

• Ok changing slots using Kemper remote does not revert changes, however changing whole performance does the job which seems to be counterproductive

There’s no other way telling kpa to drop all changes ? On a gig that would be problematic to switch performance to revert change in given slot..

that is not the intended behaviour. When you change between slots using the Remote or MIDI each slot is loaded in its stored state and any temporary changes will be lost. Only when you use the front panel Rig buttons the current state of the slot is preserved until you either store the performance or load a different performance. If your PROFILER behaves differently please contact support.

• that is not the intended behaviour. When you change between slots using the Remote or MIDI each slot is loaded in its stored state and any temporary changes will be lost. Only when you use the front panel Rig buttons the current state of the slot is preserved until you either store the performance or load a different performance. If your PROFILER behaves differently please contact support.

I seem to remember when making changes via RM they will actually survive changing between rigs with the remote within a performance as well. It's a little bit confusing.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Remote slot change indeed reverts local changes but not if another rig was chosen from the pool, then it stays for remote slot changes, only changing performance reverts it back.

Can anyone confirm this ?