Whammy pedal position

• hi,

I have my whammy pedal as loop.

It is connected through midi just to change the program.

Do you know if I can control pedal position via midi by using a pedal on the remote kemper pedalboard?

I would to have the whammy into rack and use pedal to set volume or whammy pedal position when in use.

Thanks

Massimo

• According to the Whammy 5 manual, MIDI CC# 11 is available as a continuous controller. MIDI CC# 11 is used by our Morph Pedal.

If you activate "Pedals to MIDI" and set up your Whammy as an external device, moves of an expression pedal configured as Morph Pedal should control the pedal of your Whammy. You need to check that out. However, first I would check, if you can work with the pitch and pedal pitch effects the PROFILER has onboard.

• thanks. I will try and let you know.

I have tried with onboard pitch but it seems as the quality is not yet as whammy provides.

Massimo

I have tried all of the de tuning options and it still sounds warbly and like a 12 string guitar, I just ordered a DROP pedal , It would be great to improve the Chromatic de tuning option, I need to change the key of many tunes as I gig with Diff singers.

• Is the Kemper detune as good as a dedicated detuned guitar? No. It does have artifacts and latency like most other detuners.

Is it on a par with the Whammy and drop pedal? I think so. depends on your expectation. For me its good enough for Rage sounds as a Whammy or to detune for the occasional song.

• I have tried all of the de tuning options and it still sounds warbly and like a 12 string guitar

Are you sure your volume level is high enough to not let you hear the guitar itself while playing? This happens more often that expected and could lead to the symptoms you describe indeed :)

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• Oh yes,,pleanty loud, I am fam. with the acoustic sound of the guitar bleeding,,I own, and live in my studio,,whenever Im not giging,

Over the weekend I tried the Drop, Pitchfork, and the chromatic tuning option in the kemper, ,, all close, but no cigar, they disturb my finger pickin,, strange, but true,all the little flips, pull offs hammers etc just sound like gym shoes in a dryer,WRONG,, at least to me,,and thats really all that counts right??

I had a JTV 59 variax and should have never sold it, just could not bond with the guitar part,,No latencey, at least to my ears,the line 6 folks have that tuning thing down,Im shopping for a cheap variax to gut, and put into a tele,,stop all the pedal nonsense,,have my tuning options at my fingertips,,

Jez its 2020 , color pix comin back from Pluto,,,,,,,,and I cant get an all in one , workin mans floor solution for intensive giging???