Need help with restoring Cabinet IRs

• Ok, first off my apologies because I've had my Kemper a year (love it !!) but this is absolutely a noob question and I'm completely lost.

A while back I downloaded some profiles that did not have a cab or IR attached which never was a problem because at the time I was running the Kemper through a tube power amp and guitar cab. I've since acquired a Laney FR112 (awesome btw) and realized I really screwed up this Kemper. When I used the guitar cab I simply turned off the cab sim and "locked" it so that every profile ran without the cab sim. It's only now that I realize that as I'm running the Laney FRFR cab my profiles are wildly messed up. I have profiles with no cab (that's how they were purchased) but almost half of my Kemper now has the same cab somehow loaded into it ?? I obviously fat fingered something and locked most of these profiles with the same can in it somehow?

So now that I have a Kemper with half the profiles locked to a Top Jimi 4x12 (doesn't sound bad but some profiles now aren't accurate) and I have some profiles with no cab sim at all what am I missing? The profiles say "empty" when I click on the cab but there aren't stock factory cabs to scroll through to simply add to certain profiles?

So....how do I restore the profiles to their correct cab sim and how do I get or assign cabs to the profiles that lack a cab sim ?? Sorry I'm such a mess with this one, I'm usually able to figure these things out but for the life of me all I can figure out to do is find a profile with a cab sim, lock it and hope everything sounds ok otherwise I get no cabs ?? I didn't delete anything either and the software is the latest release.

• thanks, I did figure out how to lock and unlock the cab.....but the issue is still that somehow half my profiles have the same cab saved into them while others have no cab.....I can't find any other cabs or way to edit the cabs???

• From what I can tell....all I can do is to scroll cabs from other profiles and same them there but the original cabs are all gone. There's also no group of cabs that I can find. A few YouTube videos show guys browsing through a bunch of Celestion or whatever speaker cabs but I don't have any of that. I really messed this thing up apparently. I'm guessing I'll have to wipe it clean and start all over *Sigh*

• If you Stored the Rigs while the Cab was locked, you replaced the other Cabs with the Locked Cab,

With the Cab section in view, you can Browse the Factory Preset Rigs in your KPA, or change the view to Cabs from other Rigs.

You can Copy a Cab from a Rig, and Paste it into another Rig.

Also, KEMPER Factory Content 6.0 for Upgraders (May 2019) contains 18 Celestion Cabinets.

If you want to use the original Cabs from the Rigs, you will need to copy the Rigs into the KPA to be able to Copy the Cabs into your edited Rigs.

• In simple terms, if you can locate the original with the cab, you can overwrite it. If you saved with whatever cab, then you cannot revert back to the previous settings ( I don't think) as you will have done multiple saves since then.

So 2 options:

Find all the original rigs again, take the cab and load it into the relevant modified rig

Start again - which may not be such a bad idea because accurate does not necessarily mean better. Many people change cabs for different sounds.

I would suggest:

Leave your performances and rigs as they are. Start again with new performances, only copy over what you think you want to retain. That way you always have a copy you can revert back to..I would even store this on RM rather than on your KPA.

In changing you may re-evaluate how its set up anyway. Plus you can start auditioning rigs with fresh ears..