Presets for FX chains possible?

• Hi,

I am reading the manal but probably I'm overseeing something. I would like to store presets for FX chains. Let's say I like the post FX on Rig xy, I'd like to save the post FX configuration so I can recall it later on any other rig. Is that possible? I'm not talking about single FX but more than one FX in chain.

I know I can use lock as a work around, but I would like to have several fx chain presets to be named and stored. Am I missing something?

Thx

Alex

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Yes, that's possible. If you long-press the "effects" button, you can save the current X, MOD, DLY and REV to a single preset by pressing the Store button, and recall existing presets using the Browse knob. This also works for the Stomps section.

• This is what I was looking for. Thank you very much Sirs :thumbup:.

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...