Official Fortin Meshuggah Profiles

• I know some people had been looking and asking about profiles of this amp for a while. Replicant Audio just released an officially licensed pack from Fortin that you may be interested to check out if you were one of those people:

https://replicantaudio.com/pro…n-meshuggah-amp-profiles/

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don’t even know where to begin with these... absolutely unreal crushing tones in this pack. All merged. Quality micing, profiles done by jocke himself. This is what quality profiles sound like in my opinion. These sound like something you would get when doing profiles with a big engineer. If you have actives, have fun with this one. Just absolutely crushing. More later.

• My video is definitely not the best, but I did want to do a plug and play of all of the profiles for folks that were curious. I really do enjoy this pack. It's handled standard tunings with an Ormsby and 8 string Fishman Fluence pickups like a champ.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

rockyowitz.bandcamp.com
    soundcloud.com/rockyowitz
    My music can also be found on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Tidal, Rhapsody, and some pirating websites!
    "The Musings of Balance"
    "Future/Corrupted"
    "Bits & Waves, vol. 1"

Edited once, last by Rockyowitz ().

• How is there not more traffic about these yet?! Guys these are absolutely incredible, buy with confidence here. Mike fortin doesn’t put his name on anything unless it’s absolutely fantastic, this is no exception. I have not been blown away by profiles this much in a very long time, and never a complete set like This. The fortin “drop F heaven” profile with my emg loaded 7 string is the absolute heaviest most brutal guitar tone I’ve ever had in my possession.

• And so, what's the best?

Sorry, what I meant to say is that my video is not the best. I'm sure there are others, like the first post, that may be better for folks. I just wanted to show each profile as unedited as possible so folks knew what it would sound like out of the box with no editing.

rockyowitz.bandcamp.com
    soundcloud.com/rockyowitz
    My music can also be found on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Tidal, Rhapsody, and some pirating websites!
    "The Musings of Balance"
    "Future/Corrupted"
    "Bits & Waves, vol. 1"

• I don’t even know where to begin with these... absolutely unreal crushing tones in this pack. All merged. Quality micing, profiles done by jocke himself. This is what quality profiles sound like in my opinion. These sound like something you would get when doing profiles with a big engineer. If you have actives, have fun with this one. Just absolutely crushing. More later.

I finally bought these profiles and could not agree more. So great

• I was really looking forward to this since I love Fortin nameless suite, but this was quite disappointing. Found 1 or 2 profiles which i liked. Just downlaoded some free sinful pack from which i found instantly 20 proflies that went instantly to use.

• Sinful?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Its funny how we all experience tone in a different way. I decided to purchase this pack last night and instantly found 10-12 profiles that were great, with almost no tweaking at all. Im super happy with the purchase! The only thing I would say is that there is not a lot of different tones (which is somewhat obvious) but this is not an amp built for maximum versatility. It does heavy very well :)

• Its funny how we all experience tone in a different way. I decided to purchase this pack last night and instantly found 10-12 profiles that were great, with almost no tweaking at all. Im super happy with the purchase! The only thing I would say is that there is not a lot of different tones (which is somewhat obvious) but this is not an amp built for maximum versatility. It does heavy very well :)

I love the Sinmix stuff too and have purchased many of his packs. It is all subjective for sure.

• i must admit by themselves these sound awsome but did not work well in a mix when i tried. Most profiles have a lot of noise. Using the gate the noise is still in the chords causing clutter. The ribboned one suffers least. Its the most mix ready that i found. So thats my fav from the pack. I also just purchased the fortin american metal classics. Hoping those are more mix ready.

• i must admit by themselves these sound awsome but did not work well in a mix when i tried. Most profiles have a lot of noise. Using the gate the noise is still in the chords causing clutter. The ribboned one suffers least. Its the most mix ready that i found. So thats my fav from the pack. I also just purchased the fortin american metal classics. Hoping those are more mix ready.

I haven't gotten around to recording with them yet. I geeked out to them in headphones with my Ibanez Universe for a week or two. I will try recording some tracks to see. Thank for the tip

• There is no 1 type of mix. Sometimes Kemper users talk as though there is, or talk about Kemper "fitting better in the mix", when there's all different types. Perhaps they don't work for your type, at least not "out of the box", but most guitar tones we hear on records have had a considerable amount of sculpting done to them depending on where the mixer wants them to sit in relation to the other instruments.

There are plenty of demo videos done with them, including the one in the OP where they seem to fit just fine.

• im only speaking of just playing without teeaking or heavy processing. In that case the ribboned profile works right out of the box. The others would need considerable tweaking or processing. Alone they all sound killer.