Nothing working in the EFFECTS Block, only Stomps and Stack are working???

• I did the updates last night and realized today that none of my effects are working. Different effects all load if I do them in the Stomp section, but the same delay, reverb, trem etc., won't load in the Effects section. I've pushed the load Factory presets, started it over a few times and can't get any response from anything in the EFFECTS section. Everything was working before the update. The lights come on as if something is there, but there's no sound. I can even assign it to my footpedal, and turn it on and off, but not hearing the effect no matter what I do. Thoughts? And yes, the Effects section is turned on.

• That's the thing that's weird, I've never once changed those outputs. I was playing the Kemper last night and everything worked fine. In fact the Kemper was just out with me on tour for two months and was flawless. It came out of the tour rack yesterday, I plugged it in and started playing again. Every thing acted as it should t he moment I hooked it up. Then, I went on the website and saw there was an update so I downloaded the update, started it, and went to bed. When I came back today to play it, I encountered those problems. I would never have a reason to change those settings. I regularly program other people's Kempers and do consultations for many people on Kempers and have never once experienced that happening on it's own. I was aware of those options, but not having changed them myself, and since it was just working, I just didn't consider that could be doing it. Oh well, I guess from now on check every option every time to be safe. Thanks for the help.