How to save tweaked Profiles to rig manager (folder) only?

• Hi,

If I tweak profiles... how can I save them "only" to a folder in Rig Manager? I'd like to build up many variations (for later speedy recording). KPA is close to full. I'd like to save sometimes 5-10 variations each w/ diff fx settings etc... and "don't" want to save them the the Kemper itself first if possible. Or if I load a preview of a Profile from Rig Manager and then tweak it a bit, can I save in another folder quickly? I tried copy & paste but the edits didn't stick.

Thanks!

• Think about it:

The Kemper contains the FX and Rig algorithms, not RM, so the unit itself is doing all the work. Any changes you make to a Rig are stored in the KPA's edit buffer, just as would be the case with other digital outboard such as synths and FX racks.

These changes, in order for them to stick, must therefore be "incorporated permanently" into a Rig and this is achieved by saving them to the hardware.

If space is an issue, simply overwrite the current Rig every time you tweak and save, making sure you then drag that edited (and saved) version to the "variations" folder you spoke of in RM before tweaking again.

• Thanks very much! That is what I will do then.