Using Effects

• As a bass player I will admit to being a complete novice when it comes to effects. "thats my apology out of the way"

I have had my Kemper long enough to have a nice "load" of Amps / Rigs and Cab IRs, but have on occasion made use of a Compressor, a tad of reverb, a studio eq., and maybe 1 or 2 other effects.

My intention would be to have a suite of my "default" chosen effects available at all times regardless of what Rig I have loaded.

Sounds simple but I cannot suss it out apart from the obvious "mind numbing" method of setting the effects individially against all my 340 rigs, one at a time

Sorry if this is a bit of a dumb question, I have looked in the manual and my "gut" tells me I can't be done? Thought I should ask you "pedal" users first though.

• I assume I'm saving the rig wrong then, what I nomally do is just press the store button & either "replace" or "save as".

This does save any effects etc. but they don't seen to lock in place.

• For each Stomp or Effect that you want to be always available just long press the corresponding button on the Kemper, then press the Lock button.

When you do that they stay the same regardless of which profile you're using. If you have the remote you can then assign them to buttons on the remote so you can turn them on and off that way. ??

• For each Stomp or Effect that you want to be always available just long press the corresponding button on the Kemper, then press the Lock button.

When you do that they stay the same regardless of which profile you're using. If you have the remote you can then assign them to buttons on the remote so you can turn them on and off that way. ??

Ad you can just lock the Stomp and Effects section as two... wholes, no need to lock each single slot.

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• Dear all,

Is it possible to assign two differents reverb (a short and a long) on the same remote slot fx ? How can I do that ?

Thanx for your help,

jerome

• You need to place the two reverbs in two different effect modules of your Rig e. g. module DLY and REV.

Then you assign both modules to one Effect Button e. g. "Effect Button III". You do this as described in the manuals (e. g. Remote Quick Start or Main Manual) one after the other. Don't forget to store the Rig. Effect Button III will now toggle both modules from current state. Both could be on and off simultaneously or one could be inactive while the other is active.