Remote display visability

• Have had trouble viewing what's in the display when in an outdoors performance. Bright sunlight makes it almost impossible to read display. Any suggestions on how to improve visibility? Maybe attach something to block sunlight?

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• First I would make sure the contrast is set as high as possible but if that doesn’t work the solution is the same as all all other musical issues - Gaffer Tape!

I would just tape a little piece of cardboard in the appropriate position to shield the screen from the direct light.

Yes! Gaffer's tape is EVERYTHING solution! Thank you Wheresthedug .

Rik

• If you are working in Performance Mode you can also try to choose the other display layout

Thank you Peter@Kemper. I have tried different layout. The problem is when playing outside, with a lot of sunlight on stage it is very difficult almost impossible to read the display. I'm trying to figure out how best to eliminate this.

Rik