Stock profiles, delay tails swirling?

• Hi Folks, I have just acquired a powered Kemper and have yet to really dig into it. But one thing I have noticed among the stock profiles is that if a delay is present then, to my ears at least, the delay tails seem to be what I can only describe as 'swirling' or almost 'phasing'. Might there be a reason for this? Is it part of the particular profile, or is there a basic tweak that needs applying? I run the Kemper into a Zilla Guitar Cab (not FRFR), with Monitor Cab off. Any advice much appreciated.

• Hi Folks, I have just acquired a powered Kemper and have yet to really dig into it. But one thing I have noticed among the stock profiles is that if a delay is present then, to my ears at least, the delay tails seem to be what I can only describe as 'swirling' or almost 'phasing'. Might there be a reason for this? Is it part of the particular profile, or is there a basic tweak that needs applying? I run the Kemper into a Zilla Guitar Cab (not FRFR), with Monitor Cab off. Any advice much appreciated.

There are a _lot_ of options in the delay settings :) Try editing the delay and turn down for example modulation. You'll find other parameters to play with as well. :)