[Choptones Thread] 250+ Amps available

• Brit 1987 vol.2 (120 profiles)

What can we say more about the second volume of one of our bestseller pack?
    The unique Choptones quality for a new profilation session to recreate great tones for all your musical purpose.
    After re-tubing our faithful 1987x with Svetlana El-34 for the power amp and JJ for the pre amp we profiled different tones using all kind of input possible combinations giving you best profiles on the market.

More info & Full pack: http://bit.ly/CHPBrit87v2KP

Essential pack: http://bit.ly/CHPBrit87v2EsKP

Video #1:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy! :D

• Marshall 1987X vol2 Essential Pack Playthrough

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy!

• A great Malmsteen-ish tone with your Kemper? :D

Enjoy! :)

• A great user video!

• Hi guys, well done and great quality there like all the other profiles, i should know as i am still getting through the FULL pack it is just amazing with the amount of tones there, is this Vol2 in the full pack? all good if not ill grab it later :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hi guys, well done and great quality there like all the other profiles, i should know as i am still getting through the FULL pack it is just amazing with the amount of tones there, is this Vol2 in the full pack? all good if not ill grab it later :D

Ash

Hi Ash! This pack is not included in Total Producer Bundle 2015 :)

• Thanks Brother, all good, il grab it later keep up the good work guys :thumbup:

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Absolutely GREAT that you guys have not left the STRAT people behind,
    i just want to say thanks for demonstrating the DYNAMICS on profile 4,
    (pick up selection and showing funk/blues rock styles)

This helps so much to show how to get the most out of these,
    i see you got the funk out too :thumbup:

Got this loving it on my Strat , Kudos and thank you for your great work my friends!

Ash

• New demo!

• First pack of 10 patches inspired by historical Metallica guitar tones using tone match and custom sound designing features .
    We tried to catch the heavy guitar sound that you can hear in “Master of Puppets”, “And justice from all”, “Metallica”, “Death Magnetic” albums.

Quick Metallica’s medley exploring tones of the whole pack:
    Master of Puppets
    Enter Sandman
    Blackened
    Sad bat true
    The Unforgiven
    The day that never comes

Download here: http://bit.ly/CHPMetC1KP

• Just a few days ago I bought the pack, love it.
    Favorite is the Sad But True profile. Love it for thrash metal, the cab profile suits other amp profiles just fine.
    These profiles are also very quiet compared to others profiles with the same amount of gain.

From a historical viewpoint a metallica profile should be a Mesa Mark series, but I 'm curious from which amp these profiles are made of.

Cheers,
    Tom

• Just play pack demo! :D

Download here: http://bit.ly/CHPBr87JPKP

• See how Angelo did some blues rock leads even on the "heavy " settings? thats because this amp is ONE OF the best Strat neck pick up blues rock machines
    and made for it...If you have a Strat and dont get this pack and like Blues Rock..... you are going to be sorry.
    Hope you guys are OK in Italy my friends.

Ash

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().